- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 ounces Aunt Mae’s English toffee, chopped into bits, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream until blended. Fold in whipped topping and 8 ounces Aunt Mae’s English toffee bits.
Spoon into crust; sprinkle with remaining Aunt Mae’s English toffee bits. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.